01. I only have a handful of close friends, and i'm happy with that.
02. I am a coffee freak. I love coffee -- the smell, the taste, the flavour.
03. I never had the dedication to become more than an average amatur musician.
04. I am a LiveJournal regular.
05. I volunteer for LiveJournal's support team.
06. If I get interested in something, I learn lots about it, but lots of things just never spark my interest.
07. I hate when people type in all caps online.
08. I also hate people who TypE LyKe D1s.
09. I am not fond of using Prince Language (2 B U etc!!)
10. I don't really have favorite colors.
11. I was raised as a vegetarian, but now I know how to cook a steak.
12. My drink of choice is a good red wine. I'd like to learn whisky but haven't got round to it.
13. Since I got a job and life and stuff I don't have nearly as much time for reading, and I miss it.
14. I read both non-fiction and fiction but a great deal more fiction.
15. I'm really enjoying living with someone who is happy to wash up all the time.
16. I love cats.
17. I believe in God and could probably be fairly described as a Christian.
18. I have a lot to learn.
19. I enjoy the way I look and worry that I'm too vain.
20. I have my email open all the time and generally sit down at the computer to check it 5+ times a day.
21. I enjoy cooking
22. I'm certainly not your stereotypical 25 year old female. but that's not always obvious when you first meet me.
23. I would love to travel and have many fantasy itinerarys. Whether I'll ever bankroll them is another question.
24. I do not clean up as much as I should, but I'm the only one who thinks so and I quite like doing it.
25. I don't always finish things I start.
26. I purr. A lot.
27. I like an even mixture of spontaneity and planning.
28. I have my little quirks, but I don't stand out in a crowd.
29. I am way to proud of my website considering there's not that much on it.
30. I like most animals, and they like me back.
31. I only ever use one or at most two email addresses at a time. I don't like to keep clutter.
32. I like to spend most of my time with my sweeties.
33. I tried a drag of a cigarette once when drunk when I was 19. I doubt I'll ever smoke again.
34. I'm a recovering caffine addict.
35. I expected to go back to school at some point, but I'd have a hard time giving up financial stability.
36. I fantasise about being financially unburdened, but am resigned to having to earn a living.
37. I am overly paranoid sometimes yet too of trusting others sometimes.
38. I am childfree.
39. I really love tea.
40. I'm starting to realise that it's really true that you never really feel like a grown-up.
41. I have a nasty temper sometimes.
42. I like people who are a bit out of the ordinary.
43. I'm not a huge movies person but there are a few I like.
44. Having a favorite movie is, for me, as absurd as having a favorite book or colour. Too many to choose from, and I'd get sick of a favorite quickly.
45. I don't wear skirts very often.
46. I like wearing comfy clothes like sweaters and tshirts.
47. I never quite know what to do with my hair.
48. I have lost 1.5 stone since the beginning of September.
49. I am surprisingly cat-like.
50. I love wandering around stores without necessarily buying anything.
51. Silence, music, and bustle all have their advantages.
52. I love the summer. Strappy dresses, here I come!
53. I don't mind autumn, hate winter and don't really like spring until the end.
54. I like to sleep in on the weekends.
55. I like being alone sometimes.
56. I am a relentless tidier and organiser.
57. I enjoy gift shopping, even when it's hard to find something for someone.
58. I used to have a hard time exercising for exercise's sake but recently I've begun to discover that it can be a pleasure in itself.
59. I don't get much paper mail.
60. I try to be optimistic,but I'm a little cynical.
61. I am too clingy sometimes.
62. I don't like crowds.
63. I overreact about things sometimes.
64. I admire patience, dedication, and realism.
65. I used to go horse-riding every week. I really miss this and have vague plans to restart.
66. I love to eat good food!
67. I like Samuri Jack.
68. I like cute clothes and wish I had more money to buy them with. (assuming that "cute" translates as pretty or nice)
69. I think GWBush is a very bad president, and possibly the worst, but I can always imagine things getting even... um... worser.
70. I generally miss my family and look forward to seeing them.
71. I dislike our government, which is not necessarily a problem and distrust them, which is.
72. I like variety sometimes, but I cherish my regular habits, too.
73. I am online way too much.
74. I know a lot of stuff that I never intended to learn.
75. I do not want to have children.
76. I try not to judge people for thinking differently than I do, but sometimes I'm not very generous.
77. I love to read.
78. I like cheese a LOT.
79. I am much happier now that I'm in a small city like Oxford than I ever could be in London.
80. I wear minimal makeup if any.
81. I think that my living room is in a mess. Alex thinks it's practically spotless.
82. Despite not being that interested in TV, I have a Sky box.
83. I like some video games well enough but don't play them much.
84. Favorite foods? In with movies, books, colours.
85. On some issues, I'm very firm in my beliefs.
86. I am female.
87. I don't understand why anyone in their right mind would oppose gay civil marriage.
88. If I were American, I would probably be considered a libertarian.
89. Even when I'm not dieting, it takes a lot to get me into MacDonalds, although I will eat fish and chips.
90. I type with my fingers on the 'correct' keys and can touch-type fairly fast.
91. I have some mood swings, but I try to be rational about dealing with them.
92. Honesty and Trustworthyness are two very important qualities in people.
93. I hate being in a rush but I feel like I am a lot of the time.
94. I enjoy my body and enjoy showing it off.
95. I think intelligence is sexy, and glasses don't hurt either.
96. I met my partner across a (semi) crowded room and we were going out within weeks.
97. I would like to meet more LJ folks.
98. I am happy with my balance between emotion and rationality.
99. I am very much in love.
100. I could use a cup of Earl Grey right now but I'm not going to have one.