1) You're one microscopic cog in his catastrophic plan
2) Into the night, I went looking for angels, Only to find that I was walking alone.
3) There's a world outside, and I know, 'cos I've heard talk
In my sweetest dreams I would go out for a walk
4) The truth is boredom, it's excess
5) I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad: I got sunshine in a bag
6) Oh good lord what has he done
Traded in his mind for a bullet and his heart for a gun
7) When none of the pieces fit, you make sense of it
8) Lucky that my breasts are small and humble
So you don't confuse them with mountains
9) I made a deal with the ocean, I made a deal with the ground.
10) It was on Monday, my mother told me: Never pay the reaper with love only
11) It's always cold, it's always day, you're always here, you always say "I'm alright, I'll be OK"
12) When you clean out the hive does it make you want to cry?
13) Elvis lives in my room, tied up to my bed. Love me til I'm tender
14) We'll never say goodbye; We'll just lay down and die
15) You know I've got my pick of any toy little boy - Replaceable, disposable, fully action posable
16) When I'm in the middle of a dream, stay in bed, float upstream
17) Remember the time we made love in the roses, and you took my picture in all sorts of poses.
Yes, you could easily cheat, but then you could anyway. One point per song, one per artist. Some of them are really obvious, some a bit obscure. Comments are screened. Have fun :)