So, 10 weird things about me, you say:
1) I find the concept of writing on one's hand (or indeed any other part of the body) squicky and yuck. It's gross, OK!
2) I make comments out loud about what I am watching on TV in a conversational style way when I am the only person watching and indeed the only person in the house.
3) When I am cycling along, my brain involves itself in thinking in detail about how I will cope in various tragic situations which will happen either during or at the end of my journey (e.g. getting home and getting a phonecall from the police to say my parents have both died in a fire). I wish it wouldn't. Sometimes it does good scenarios, e.g. getting home to a letter from the premium bond people saying I have won, which is much better.
4) I get weepy at bits of Dinnerladies. It's just so sweet.
5) I find hanging out with my parents both relaxing and fun. In particular, I love going on family holidays and family Christmases.
6) I have never broken a bone. As a kid, I kind of wanted to as people would help you with your bags and write on your cast and you got to skip games but despite a few heavy falls while riding, I never did. Actually, this probably isn't that unusual - I expect most people haven't actually broken a bone.
7) I have several times stayed on a rearing horse and calmed it - usually it doesn't take that long as rearing with the weight of a rider on is very tiring!
8) I never bit my nails but I did used to suck my thumb until I was about 12 or 13. I managed to transition this later on into being generally fiddly. I often chew things like pen lids (I've got a cable tie in my mouth right now) and I fiddle with my hair a lot too.
9) Before having my eyes lasered, I used to fantasise about being unable to take my lenses out for some reason and them fusing permanently to my eyes.
10) I don't find farting funny. Tiresome, yes, funny, no.
It's actually tricker than I thought to think of things after a while - I stalled on number 8 all morning. Anyway. I tag oxfordhacker, art_geek, white_hart, bekijane, idonotlikepeas and dyddgu