?

Log in

No account? Create an account
charlie, computer cat

December 2017

S M T W T F S
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930
31      

Tags

Powered by LiveJournal.com
webdesigner - chez geek

Further possibly interesting facts...

I have calculated that I make in the region of 460 car journeys per year, of which 98% of the trips are < 5 miles each way (commuting, Brownies, faffing around in Oxford). However, the remaining 2% of trips (visits to my and Alex's folks) account for around 50% of my annual mileage!

Comments

So an electric car for short journies and a hire car for longer trips. The dealers used to offer a loan car but I dont know if they still do.